Our aim is to encourage good oral hygiene and ensure that all our clients feel relaxed and comfortable when they come to the clinic.
Dental hygiene is the cornerstone of good oral health and we actively encourage our patients to make use of dental therapist services; seeing our dental therapist on a regular basis will not only reduce your risk of developing tooth decay and gum disease, it will also ensure that your teeth look radiant and clean.
Our highly trained, friendly dental therapist, provides a host of services, including:
- Oral health education.
- Advice about teeth cleaning and choosing oral hygiene products.
- Advice about diet and nutrition.
- Help with giving up smoking.
- Services, such as fissure sealant and fluoride varnish.
- Our hygienist also plays a very important role in the prevention, management and treatment of gum disease, the most common cause of adult tooth loss in the UK.
Oral health education and advice
We firmly believe that prevention is always better than cure and we are always on hand to offer advice about teeth cleaning and flossing. As well as explaining and demonstrating brushing techniques, we can offer advice about choosing oral hygiene products, healthy eating and giving up smoking.