Single Tooth Implants
Restoring a missing tooth with a dental implant is usually the treatment of choice compared to bridges and dentures.
Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience in a wide range of implant solutions. They have over 30 years of combined experience having placed thousands of dental implants. The practice is equipped with the latest in dental technology to assist in accurate, faster, and more comfortable implant surgery
- From £2700
- From £225 Over 12 Months
- From £45 Over 60 Months
- Average from 4.5 Months
- At least 3 Months
- At most 6 Months
- Secure Replacement Teeth
- Remove Gaps in Your Mouth
- Fixed so Any Food Can be Eaten
Technology is at the heart of our dental implant treatments. Every implant is placed with pinpoint precision by utilising 3D scanning and digital planning software which ensures that we get a perfect end result without complications. The precision of this technology means we can avoid nerves when placing implants and also accurately place an implant at the right angle and depth for successful integration into the jaw.
The diagram below illustrates a case where digital planning was used to replace a single tooth.
If sufficient bone is available replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant has several advantages:
- Teeth either side do not need to be drilled or undergo extra pressure
- The surrounding bone is supported and prevented from further resorption
- Implants are usually a longer lasting option
- Implants usually are stronger and support the bite forces better
- They don’t move around and interfere with speech like dentures
Our dentists can in around 50% of cases provide an immediate tooth replacement solution on the day the implant is fitted. This limits the inconvenience of tempory dentures and un-sightly visible spaces.